MySpeed Activation Instructions
To activate MySpeed or MySpeed Premier you need a Serial Number. The Serial Number is included on the "Enounce Purchase Download and Activation Info" email. If you did not receive this email right after you completed the purchase, it may be in your spam folder. Please contact support if you have not received it. If you have not yet purchased a Serial Number, please use the Buy Now link on the menu at the top of page.
To activate MySpeed, follow these instructions. These instructions assume that you have already installed MySpeed and see the MySpeed icon in the System Tray.
If you have difficulties with the activation process, please submit a support request using our online support form.
Latest Known Issues
- MySpeed stops working with Google Chrome v31
- MySpeed stops working with Internet Explorer when you upgrade to Windows 8.1
- I Upgraded to Safari 6.1 or Mavericks and MySpeed stopped working
- Internet Explorer 10 and HTML5 Video
- MySpeed 1.4 Users Need to Upgrade for Compatibility with Safari 6.1
- MySpeed for Mac Stopped Working with Chrome PepperFlash (again)
- MySpeed for Mac suddenly stopped working with Firefox, Chrome or Safari
- MySpeed for Mac Stopped Working with Google Chrome
- Google Chrome PepperFlash Does Not Stay Disabled
- Poor Audio Quality with Google Chrome
Is Your MySpeed Up-to-Date?
MySpeed Version 5 for Windows and Mac Now Available
- Support for HTML5
- Support for YouTube HTML5 player, Hulu and Google Voice
- Toggle between normal and last speed
- Track time saved