MySpeed Activation Instructions
To activate MySpeed or MySpeed Premier you need a Serial Number. The Serial Number is included on your Sales Receipt and Download and Activation Emails. If you have not yet purchased a Serial Number, please use the Buy Now link on the menu at the top of page.
To activate MySpeed, follow these instructions. These instructions assume that you have already installed MySpeed and see the MySpeed icon in the System Tray.
If you have difficulties with the activation process, please submit a support request using our online support form.
Latest Known Issues
- MySpeed for Mac Stopped Working with Chrome PepperFlash (again)
- MySpeed for Mac suddenly stopped working with Firefox, Chrome or Safari
- MySpeed for Mac Stopped Working with Google Chrome
- Google Chrome PepperFlash Does Not Stay Disabled
- Poor Audio Quality with Google Chrome
- MySpeed for Windows Version 3 does not work with Google Chrome
- MySpeed for Windows on Windows 8
- MySpeed for Windows does not work with Internet Explorer 64-bit
- Some YouTube Videos Work and Some Don't
Is Your MySpeed Up-to-Date?
MySpeed 5 for Windows Now Available
- Support for HTML5
- Support for YouTube HTML5 player, Hulu and Google Voice
- Toggle between normal and last speed
- Track time saved