MySpeed Activation Instructions
To activate MySpeed or MySpeed Premier you need a Serial Number. The Serial Number is included on the "Enounce Purchase Download and Activation Info" email. If you did not receive this email right after you completed the purchase, it may be in your spam folder. Please contact support if you have not received it. If you have not yet purchased a Serial Number, please use the Buy Now link on the menu at the top of page.
To activate MySpeed, follow these instructions. These instructions assume that you have already installed MySpeed and see the MySpeed icon in the System Tray.
If you have difficulties with the activation process, please submit a support request using our online support form.
Latest Known Issues
- Firefox v48 for Widnows Update Breaks MySpeed
- MySpeed for Mac with Chrome or Safari and Sierra (or El Capitan)
- MySpeed on El Capitan OS X 10.11 or Sierra macOS 10.12
- MySpeed for Windows 64-bit for Chrome 64-bit browsers.
- MySpeed for Mac Stops Working after Safari Update
- MySpeed for Mac Always Starts at Normal Speed in Safari
- Video does not stay paused or gets out of sync
- Upgrade for Yosemite
- MySpeed for Mac Does Not Start
- MySpeed stops working with Internet Explorer 11
Is Your MySpeed Up-to-Date?
MySpeed Version 5 for Windows and Mac Now Available
- Support for HTML5
- Support for YouTube HTML5 player, Hulu and Google Voice
- Toggle between normal and last speed
- Track time saved