Enounce Unconditional 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Enounce offers an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee on all original Enounce software purchased online from Enounce, Incorporated. Please note: This offer does not apply to software upgrades.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase of Enounce software, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of your purchase to request a refund by providing the following:
- Name and email address under which the purchase was made, and
- Order number as shown on your receipt email, and
- A statement confirming you have removed all versions of Enounce software from your computer.
Upon receipt of all of the above, we will refund 100% of your purchase price by crediting your credit card account or PayPal account within 5 to 7 business days.
Removing Enounce Software
The best way to remove your software is as follows:
For Windows XP:
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- In the Currently installed programs box, click <program that you want to remove>, and then click Remove.
- If you are prompted to confirm the removal of the program, click Yes.
- Click Start, click Control Panel, click Programs, and then click Programs and Features.
- Select a program, and then click Uninstall. Some programs include the option to change or repair the program in addition to uninstalling it, but many simply offer the option to uninstall. To change a program, click Change or Repair. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
For Mac OS X:
- Using the Finder
- Open a new Finder Window and browse to the Applications folder
- Drag the MySpeed Application to the Trash