We’re Here to Help
Our customer support representatives are available during normal business hours, Monday to Friday. We will respond to your request within two business days.
Use our technical support form to initiate all Email Support. Please do not email our sales department as that will only delay your support request. Be sure to check the MySpeed Latest Known Issues page because your issue may already be solved there.
Phone support is available to MySpeed Premier customers only. All phone support must be initiated using our technical support form and our customer support representative will contact you to arrange a support call.
Top MySpeed Most Frequently Ask Questions:
Latest Known Issues
- MySpeed for Mac Stops Working after Safari Update
- MySpeed for Mac Always Starts at Normal Speed in Safari
- MySpeed Stopped Working after Firefox Update
- Video does not stay paused or gets out of sync
- Upgrade for Yosemite
- MySpeed Stopped Working with Safari 7.1, 6.2 or 6.1.6
- MySpeed for Mac Does Not Start
- MySpeed stops working with Internet Explorer 11
- Internet Explorer 10 and HTML5 Video
- MySpeed 1.4 Users Need to Upgrade for Compatibility with Safari 6.1
Is Your MySpeed Up-to-Date?
MySpeed Version 5 for Windows and Mac Now Available
- Support for HTML5
- Support for YouTube HTML5 player, Hulu and Google Voice
- Toggle between normal and last speed
- Track time saved