Enounce Product Activation Help
All Enounce consumer software products are activated using a 20 digit Serial Number. When you purchase one of our products, you will receive a Serial Number which is used to activate the purchased features of the product. Most of our products include a Free Trial. The Free Trial install package is the same as the purchased software so you do not need to re-install the software again after your purchase. You just need to activate the purchased features of the product with the Serial Number. The Serial Number is typically included on your Sales Receipt and has the form:
Serial Number: a23b7-df489a-ee3c5-3b2ce (example only)
Please use the links below for help on activating a particular Enounce Product.
Latest Known Issues
- Firefox v48 for Widnows Update Breaks MySpeed
- MySpeed for Mac with Chrome or Safari and Sierra (or El Capitan)
- MySpeed on El Capitan OS X 10.11 or Sierra macOS 10.12
- MySpeed for Windows 64-bit for Chrome 64-bit browsers.
- MySpeed for Mac Stops Working after Safari Update
- MySpeed for Mac Always Starts at Normal Speed in Safari
- Video does not stay paused or gets out of sync
- Upgrade for Yosemite
- MySpeed for Mac Does Not Start
- MySpeed stops working with Internet Explorer 11
Is Your MySpeed Up-to-Date?
MySpeed Version 5 for Windows and Mac Now Available
- Support for HTML5
- Support for YouTube HTML5 player, Hulu and Google Voice
- Toggle between normal and last speed
- Track time saved