MySpeed for Windows
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 8.1
(Note: Windows XP and Vista are no longer being tested but should still work)
- Browser: Internet Explorer; Firefox; Google Chrome
(Note: There is no support for Internet Explorer 10 64-bit and Firefox 64-bit and there is no support for HTML5 in Opera or Safari)
- Flash Version: Flash 12+
- Hardware: See Adobe Flash Recommended Requirements
MySpeed Premier for Windows
MySpeed for Mac
- Operating Systems: 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.7 (Lion)
- Processor: Intel based chip (PPC chip not supported)
- Browser: Safari or Firefox,
Google Chrome (PepperFlash must be disabeld, HTML5 audio/video not supported, OS X 10.6 and 10.5 not supported)
- Adobe Flash Version: Flash 12+
MySpeed Premier for Mac
The bottom line: If you can view videos on YouTube, MySpeed will work!
2xAV Plug-in for Real Player (Legacy Software):
- RealPlayer SP (or earlier). Note: RealPlayer 15 (latest) is not compatible.
- Operating System: Windows 9x, NT 4.0, 2000, XP or Vista, Windows 7
- Hardware: 90 MHz Pentium equivalent processor or above
2xAV Plug-in for Windows Media Player (Legacy Software):
- Operating System: Windows XP, 9x, NT 4.0, 2000. (Microsoft Vista and Windows 7 are not supported).
- Hardware: 200 MHz Pentium equivalent processor or above and 32 MB RAM